Between adding capabilities to the API and fixing a few bug, January was a busy month for engineering (and the rest of us).
Here are some highlights:
- Natural Language can now be used for feature engineering
- The API now returns scores with classification predictions
- Alerts, warnings, and errors on limits are all up in your face so you don't have to guess how much you have left
- Non time-series DataSets can be used in time-series forecasts as long as there's column with the timestamp role
- We added CS-GO data in samples when a user requests samples on sign-up
Plus we did some other things and fixed a bunch of bugs.
For all the notes, go here.