After the dashboard launch we completed a lot of updates in April to make your user experience better.
Here are April's highlights:
- Metadata editor adds histogram visualization to help you understand your data better.
- Dataset metrics now vary appropriately based on the data type you select.
- Dataset metrics highlight missing data and data conversion error counts.
- You can now paste CSV / JSON text into the Dashboard to create a new dataset.
- Anomaly detection session results are now visualized using a box and whisker plot.
- Time-series visualizations now respect time-zones to avoid any confusion.
- Histogram views now vary based on the data type.
For all the notes, go here.